Full-Time Service Technician
REPORTS TO: Shop Manager/ Shop Foreman
The area’s best auto repair company is hiring! We are looking for an experienced, reliable & honest technician. We offer a family-friendly environment, so you must be mature and looking to grow in your career.
We run a very organized operation, and don't like chaos. We strive to make you as efficient as possible. If you win, we win. If you're looking to upgrade your career then give us a call.
- Conduct inspections and routine automotive maintenance
- Identify and repair automotive problems
- Maintain a cooperative, friendly working environment
- Interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Follow company policies and safety procedures
- 5+ years of auto repair experience
- High school diploma or GED
- ASE certifications a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to enter, exit and operate vehicles without assistance
- Able to perform major and fine motor skills without assistance
- Read and write in English
- Basic math skills
- No weekend hours
- Scan tools provided
- Employee discount on parts
- 401k available with company match
- Employee health insurance paid at 75%
- Paid ongoing technical training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement available for automotive certifications
THREE WAYS TO APPLY:
- Fill out the application form below
- Apply Now on Facebook
- Stop by any Douglas Automotive Shop for an application
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Douglas Automotive is an Equal employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Pre employment drug screening required.